Tuesday, November 25, 2008

~*~My BFF came to town!!!~*~


And just like that she is gone again...but let's not think about that.
She moved away to Denver when she was 17. I got married and moved away too, and now I am back, she is still gone. Sigh. She has a great life out in Denver...a beautiful son and great friends.

She and Kayden came to Utah Sunday night, they stayed with us and we just fell right back into the old routine. I haven't seen her in about 2 years and she hadn't met Braxton yet. He loved her right away, I was holding him when she arrived and he woke right up and started smiling at her. She was great with him, and it was so nice to have an extra pair of hands!!! We went to our old elementary school, talked to our old teacher, and checked Kristian out of his class which our old teacher now teaches. We took Kayden and Krisitian up to my mom's house so they could run around and play. I'm sure my mom can't believe she hasn't seen Kelli in about 4 years. Yikes! You couldn't seperate us when we were teenages and we spent most of our time bouncing from my house to hers.

We came back home and ordered some Chinese food. Kayden learned how to play the Wii, and we all passed out pretty early. We got up and went for breakfast at Einsteins and coffee and Beans and Brew, then like that she was gone. Sigh. She will be spending Thanksgiving in WY with her Grandma and then back to Denver.

I had so much fun having her around. We didn't really need to do anything, just be us. I am hoping to be able to make a road trip to her next summer, no more of this 2 years apart crap! Anyway, here are a few pics. :)






No comments: