Tuesday, December 23, 2008

~*~The best birthday party ever!~*~



My BFF, my nephew, turned 10 this month. Since he has never had a party more than just cake and ice cream, I decided it was high time to give him one to remember. The night before his party he came out and spent the night with Joe and Me. I cooked some salmon, made brownies and we watched "The Dark Night." He slept next to Braxton and Me on the recliner with his favorite red pillow that is "good for his appetite..." and by morning he was sprawled out all over. I don't realize how big he is until I see him like that, all still...sleeping...dreaming...he's growing up so fast. I remember like it was yesterday every moment of his childhood...his first everything...growing from baby to infant to toddle to child...now to the pre-teen era. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.

A new Chuck E Cheese opened in his neighborhood, so we went there. He was able to invite 2 of his friends from school and along with Dylan, Ashlee, and Jaylee...he had a blast! Grandma had the flu and missed it :( Everyone was bummed, but Kristian understood and was able to talk to her about it. His friends, Jose' and Rueben, had so much fun. They played games, ate pizza, Chuck E Cheese came out and gave him a special birthday medal and sang. He loved every minute of it. I'm so glad we were able to give him a party to remember, he's such a good kid and deserves to be treated special every now and then...especially since he usually gets ripped off with his birthday being 10 days before Christmas. :)

Happy Birthday Kristian!

Rueben, Jose and Kristian!

The Birthday table and all the guests!


No comments: